Friday 8 February 2008

PS I love you PS 我愛你



I snuck away to see this while everyone was so engrossed in majong, smoking, drinking and making a ruckus at Uncle Cody’s. Hee hee hee.

PS I Love You” is a chick flick that made me laugh and cry at the same time the whole way through. A great movie to exercise the emotions we sometimes we forget we have. If one day I find out when I’m going to die, I hope to remember to do the same for my loved ones as the character did for his in the movie. The storyline was touching, the cast (Hillary Swank, Gerard Butler, Kathy Bates & co) was great – I give it two thumbs up and I may even go buy this movie!

趁著大家在Uncle Cody家打麻將,
抽煙,喝酒,大吵大鬧,我溜去看電影。
嘻嘻嘻。

PS 我愛你”是一部讓我又哭又笑的chick flick。
也許可以說是一部感情運動片,
因為它會使你把一些被暫時遺忘的emotions給拿出來動一動。
如果有一天我知道我即將要離開這世界,
我希望我會記得要像電影裡的主角這樣做。
劇情好,演員讚,真的很好看,說不定還會去買呢!

(image via Allposters.com)

No comments: