Sunday 29 April 2007

Congratulations Daniel and Quyen

Daniel and Quyen got married on Daniel's birthday, 25 April. I'm so happy for them.

I really admire their courage. If I didn't have a stable job, a stable income and a good plan for life, I wouldn't be able to do it.

What I've noticed in Taiwan is that most young people these days tend to think that life changes faster than plans can be made. They tend to just jump in and worry about the rest later. I suppose that can be good or bad, but I just wouldn't be able to do it.
If there's just one thing I need, I think it's stability. I suppose I'm an old-fashioned kind of girl.

Speaking of good news, I attended a coworker's wedding last week, and this week, Jeffrey first and Jon second have asked for my mailing address and wouldn't tell me what they were sending. People left and right are getting either engaged or married these days (or so it seems). Oh no, I'm not feeling pressured or envious - I'm just worried about how I'm going to find the time to attend all these events!

No comments: