Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Going through an emotional roller coaster right now, but here's a preview of what's to come when I get myself back together again.
The last couple of weeks in bullet points:
- wonderful holiday in Tokyo, Aomori and Sendai (thank you, Mama)
- refreshed and happy happy happy by the end of stay in Japan
- Grandma's Golden Retriever Brandy passed away at age 16, and now I'm paranoid that everyone I love will start dying on me one by one all of a sudden, how I felt after Joanna died when I was in college
- trying to deal with new cameraman who refuses to use his brain
- trying to keep up anti-negative energy force field at work
- trying to stay mentally and physically together on a 13-day shift
Tomorrow, I'm going to Hualien again to film for this Friday's travel feature. This week's topic is slow travel in Hualien. We'll be visiting an Amis (aborigine) village that was converted into an eco-travel area. I hope the typhoon blowing by Taiwan won't spoil the fun.