Thursday 6 November 2008

Forkers veggie burger

I had a veggie mushroom & cheese burger at Forkers today.

It was the second chance I gave their veggie burger there, and don’t think I’d like to try a third. The bun is good, the toppings are great, but the veggie patty really is not the kind I like. When I picked up the burger, the patty fell apart where it stuck out of the buns. It’s fried, so it’s very greasy and hard on the outside, but on the inside, it’s soft, gooey and not very flavorful. On top of that, they left the onion in the burger despite my request to not add it (my stomach doesn’t do well with raw onions, especially). It was just one ring, so I thought I’d give it a try. But I think maybe the onion, greasy patty and fries really did my stomach in this afternoon and evening. Ughh…not feeling too great right now. I think I’m better suited for lighter, healthier food.

No comments: