Tuesday 2 November 2010

Little Tea Shop 茶小鋪




On our way to Sun Moon Lake to report about the music & fireworks festival that took place last month, we stopped in Taichung County for lunch. 蔡老師 (my usual features cameraman) is from Taichung brought us here.

It's a really cute restaurant with an old Chinese setting. In addition to the traditional and earthy decor that felt relaxing, natural light that poured in from center of the restaurant was beautiful. The different wings of the restaurant all surround a koi pond.

The food is alright - hot pots and the like, for something like TWD200-300 per set menu. I got the fried rice, which I was planning on eating half of, and finishing the rest for dinner.

This is one place I'd like to return to when I'm passing through. Thank you, 蔡老師!








Little Tea Shop 茶小鋪 (chaxiaopu)
#477 Daming Road, Dali, Taichung County
+886 4 2406 8850
台中縣大里鄉大明路477號

No comments: