Thursday 2 February 2006

Pre-holiday craziness

Needless to say, we were quite excited about our 9-day holiday. We weren't able to take off last year, but this year, especially since the team is so small now, there was just no way to take shifts. So, we got the entire week plus two weekends off! Hooray! Half of us were bouncing around all day and almost couldn't get our stuff done on time. My cameraman was in a big hurry to his majong game, so I ended up having to recut the entire package... Well, more practice for me. But not fun in a time crunch. I hate it when people don't care about what they do.

Here are a couple of happy coworkers. Ken the translator/voice over on the left and Xiao Qi the IT guy on the right. He wandered in to show off his new 8.0 megapixel digital camera. Well, I threw one right back at him--my Sony Ericsson 800i 3G phone. Hee.



No comments: