Wednesday 20 June 2007

Did you know

Things you may not have known about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Voice over talent
2. Web master
3. English teacher
4. Fund manager (intern)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Roman Holiday
2. Sabrina
3. Judy's Lucky Jacket
4. Tonari no Totoro

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Irvine, California
2. San Francisco Bay Area (Mountain View, Cupertino, Los Altos Hills)
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. Taipei, Taiwan

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Sex in the City
2. CSI
3. Oliver Twist
4. NHK morning dramas

E) Four places I have been on (a real) vacation
1. Aomori, Japan
2. Hawaii when I was little
3. ??
4. ?? means I need to go on more vacations

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. for work: Liberty Times, China Times, Apple Daily, UDN, online Chinese dictionary, Google
2. friends & family's blogs
3. Apple movie trailers
4. NY Times


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tofu
2. Vegetables
3. Steamed egg pudding 蒸蛋
4. Ice cream

H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Danshui playing with the 4 monsters
2. Tokyo hugging Pearl
3. art class
4. ballroom class

I) Four pet peeves:
1. last-minute cancellations
2. last-minute cancellations that were decided days before
3. bad table manners
4. waiting to eat

No comments: