Thursday 8 January 2009

Back from the Western and Japanese holidays and still braindead

After celebrating Christmas with Mom, Dad, Michael, Daniel and Quyen in Taipei, I went and celebrated the Japanese New Year's (same as Western New Year's) with Mama in Tokyo, (of course, working non-stop in between times) I'm back in Taipei again. Promise to put up pictures of the celebrations when I have time to go through them.

For some reason, my braindead-ness from Nov/Dec is still around. I'm still slightly slurring my speech, not able to focus, having trouble getting my ㄓㄔㄕ/ㄗㄘㄙ's right and still managing to not be able to recall the names of the people I work with everyday! I think it's incredible, like someone smacked me in the head and gave me a concussion! I've been like this almost two months now. I thought spending some time in Tokyo would help me recover, but apparently not. I might have shorted out something in my brain, but I think it's starting to recover a little, rewiring as it goes. I feel there are some changes going on in my head, though I'm not for certain what it is just yet. Kind of excited what it'll be like once it's done (rewiring, that is).

In the meantime, I'm continuing to work on art, which has recently become a haven for my sanity.

No comments: