Thursday 10 June 2010

Hong Kong - Victoria Peak

Victoria Harbor


50's are the new 20's
誰說只有小朋友能自拍?


Cable car to the peak


Canadian tourists that I freaked out


I have a confession. I cheated. The view from the peak was actually really grey, hazy and depressing. I did some coloring fun on the computer. This was the last day of my trip, and it was kind of fun because the two Canadian guys that sat behind me in the cable car thought I was a professional photographer and said hi. How flattering that was! Not that I want to be a professional photographer, but it felt good to look like someone who knew what she was doing. Well, I only told them my first name and that I work in Taipei. As I was waiting for my flight at the airport, they googled and found me, and asked for pictures. Haha.

我自首,我作弊...
太平山頂那天其實灰蒙蒙的
令人很憂鬱
所以在電腦裡面加了點顏色
哈哈哈

這是我在香港的最後一天
發生了好笑的事情
搭cable car到上面的時候
坐我後面的兩個加拿大觀光客
以為我是攝影家,所以跟我聊了一下
我只跟他們講我叫Michella, 我在台北工作
沒想到他們去google上面找我
還跟我要照片
太妙了
雖然我沒有想當攝影家
但給人一種我知道我在做什麼的感覺
還真的不錯

No comments: