Friday 18 May 2007

Recharged and ready to go

I was in Tokyo for the past six days, recharging my drained body and spirit.

After spending quality time with Mama and Grandpa, meeting old friends, making new ones and walking through the city, I feel refreshed and recharged. For a while I lost myself. But now I feel strong and I have plans again.

For the rest of this month, I'm going to:
- making a series of 校園之美 (beautiful campuses) reports, which introduce special scenery from different campuses, including historical buildings, beautiful landscape or architecture
- shape up my body and get ready for the 40 km hike next month
- make one piece of pottery in 鶯歌 (Yingge) to de-stress
- go home to Danshui to spend time with Mom and Dad next weekend and be a good girl
- tell Afu what it is about the relationship that is really bothering me and getting on the right page

Now I feel organized.

No comments: