Monday 20 August 2007

Double Rainbow in Taiwan!

We stumbled upon Double Rainbow at the new Sogo department store in Taipei last last weekend. Double Rainbow was my favorite ice cream growing up. It's from San Francisco. My favorite flavors were blueberry and lychee nut and mint. Blueberry and lychee nut are really hard to find everywhere else, so when Double Rainbow disappeared from our neighborhood, I was really really sad.

Mom warned Dad that he could only have one scoop before she went into City Super (supermarket), and I took a picture of my ice cream (which was the same as Dad's) with Dad in the background and said, "Dad, you're busted. I'm sending this to Mom." To which he replied, "the only thing your picture proves is that YOU had two scoops." Um. Never mind. Two was indeed too much. But if you look at my hiatus from Double Rainbow over the past almost 10 years, that's that not that much. But I did learn my lesson. The ice cream was too sweet, especially the blueberry. Next time, I'm sticking to lychee nut.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:: 加盟 Franchise 特許經營 受騙記 :: Double Shar Group 包保蝕集團

Double Shar Group - 一個低水平、無道德之香港飲食集團。表面上以特許經營為主力業務發展模式,實際以欺騙愚弄加盟商為主要連鎖收入來源。經營管治能力低下,經常拋出雙贏方案,唯長期以雙輸收場。道德水平之低有如老千集團。

http://xxgroup.blogspot.com

本站為此建立,收集及記錄 Double Shar Group 如何荒謬可恥,以警後人。