Monday 28 December 2009

Camera shopping

Going shopping! I no longer have Michael's SLR to borrow "indefinitely" and weasel my way out of fixing when I break something. The dummy point-and-shoot I have is great for food and everyday this-and-that kind of pictures, and I'll still keep it with me at all times, but I think it's time I get an SLR for when I want more control over the picture and quality.

I'm going to call it a belated "happy 30th birthday!" present to myself, almost a year late. Nope, didn't get a chance to celebrate. Never too late though, even if by myself. I guess I really am anti-social.

Here's what's on the shopping list so far:
body: Canon EOS Kiss X3
lens: EF-S 17-55mm F2.8 IS USM
flash: 430 EXII

Gotta save money. Or get more jobs. Hm, maybe even both.





(images via Canon)

No comments: