Saturday 19 December 2009

Come meet the anchors & reporters 來認識主播與記者

My colleague, Nancy from Da-Ai TV, has put together a "tea party" for students of broadcast journalism and anyone else interested in hearing what anchors and reporters have to say about the news in 2009, and reporting on Typhoon Morakot in particular.

I've also been asked to give a small talk, so I'll be there too.

In addition to talking about news, we'll also be donating things (mostly clothing) to 家扶 to auction for charity.

Want to hear me babble and see what I'm donating? It's an open event, so come find out for yourself!

11h00, 19 December 2009
The cafe in Huashan
#1, Sec 1, Ba-de Road
Taipei

大愛的榮萱今天要舉辦場茶會,
邀請傳播係/所學生和有興趣的人來聽聽
一些記者和主播談在2009採訪的新聞,
包括莫拉克颱風等事件

我也被榮萱找來參一咖,
所以我也會來講一些採訪的心得

但除了談新聞之外,
我們還會捐點東西(大部分好像是衣服)
讓家扶去義賣

想知道我會胡說八道些什麼嗎?
想知道我會捐什麼嗎?
這是公開的活動,所以自己來看看吧!

2009年12月19日,上午11點
華山創意園區裡的咖啡店
八德路一段1號

Call Nancy/榮萱 if you have questions +886 930 935 235

No comments: