Saturday 4 September 2010

Alive, but not quite kicking, yet.




Hello!

Slowly coming back to life. After coming back from Europe in July, it was one thing after another, one cold after the next, and now it's September. The intensity of "busy" just keeps increasing, and to comfort myself, I just think that tomorrow will be even crazier, so look at today as kid's stuff. That seems to work. Sometimes.

Busy is good. Busy is my life.

Let's see if I can remember what went on my life in the past two months, one picture, one video at a time. I edited my very first video! More to come soon. Please stay tuned. :)

從歐洲回來後
事情一件件接著來
感冒一個個傳過來
一天比一天忙
有多忙?
幾乎每天刷新個人紀錄
所以就跟自己說
明天一定更忙
所以今天沒什麼啦
就這麼的自我催眠
有時候這招還蠻管用的

忙是好事
我的人生真的就是忙

接著來看看我能記得多少
這兩個月當中發生的事
看照片
看影片
看能回想多少
我剪了我第一部小影片喔

請別走開
稍候再回到現場
:)

No comments: