Monday 6 September 2010

Scary months ahead 恐怖的未來幾個月





Seriously looked at my schedule for this month today. Half the time, I'm either on the night shift or out of town somewhere doing travel stories. And when I'm in town, I'm covering everyday run-of-the-mill daily news stories and writing the travel stories at the same time. And probably dealing with all sorts of unexpected drama too... The good news is, looks like I'll be losing weight.

Also just realized that November and December will be crazy too.

1. mayoral and council member elections
2. Flora Expo, a big event as it is, plus the scandals and mismanagement involved
3. Luzhou subway line starting up - if it's anything like the Neihu line when it first started, it'll be hell for users and the media all over again

Which means, I should probably try to squeeze in as many off days as possible next month. Somehow I don't think I'll be very successful at that. But I can dream, can't I?

今天認真看了這個月的行事曆
有一半的時間
不是小夜班
就是出差在做旅遊新聞

回來之後
得邊跑每日新聞
邊寫旅遊專題

沒意外的話,
也應該會有一些亂七八糟的外務
和人情的事情出現
得應付

嗯,這個月應該會瘦
很好



同時發現
11月和12月
應該也會很恐怖

1。五都選舉
2。花博 - 本來就是個超大型活動,加上市府一籮筐的管理疏失
3。蘆洲線通車 - 如果跟文湖線剛通車的時候一樣不斷的出包,
使用者和媒體通通一起先昏倒,然後罵到不想罵了還得繼續罵,因為一直出問題

新聞會跑不完

也就是說
10月能休就得趕快休
但我想,不太可能吧
不過,有夢還是最美

No comments: