Thursday 3 November 2011

FTV's Reporter's Day promo 民視91記者節宣傳片



One night after coming back from a days long assignment, a cameraman from the programming department came to me and said, "hey quick, grab a script and come do a voice over for me. We're filming the promo for Reporter's Day." Dirty, smelly and tired, I said, "I'm really not feeling all that pretty." He said I looked perfect and then dragged me downstairs. Now I understand the effect he was going for. He wanted to show how hard we work to bring our audience the images that they see. 


有一天晚上,剛出差回來
工程部的攝影大哥,星助哥說
”趕快,拿份稿子來過音,我們在拍記者節的宣傳片”
我又髒又臭又累的說,"現在真的很醜耶"
他說,”不會啦,這樣很好”
然後把我抓到剪接室去。
現在我了解他為什麼要我看起來那麼狼狽,
他希望呈現新聞工作者為了把第一手畫面帶給觀眾
真的很拼命。
謝謝星助哥!謝謝導演文權哥!

1 comment:

Nick Herman said...

Nothing like a lot of cuts to convey intensity.