Monday 11 May 2015

Endless Social Networking 社群網站



With more social networking sites to update than braincells in my skull, sometimes it's really overwhelming! My Facebook, Facebook fan page, twitter, this blog (that's been collecting only dust  in the last few years), instagram (that I've completely skipped), reddit (skipped that too)...how can I efficiently update most or all of these at a reasonable frequency? Any ideas?

So far I've linked the fan page and twitter accounts and now I'm going to try to copy and paste content from the fan page and some posts from my personal Facebook account. Let's see how this goes. Maybe I'll write in different languages in different posts so I'm not endlessly translating my own ramblings.

這些日子,得經營的社群網站可真多。因為非都自己來,所以感覺好忙,好費時間。留下私人臉書,其它的外包出去?就算我有那種資源,我覺得自己寫還是比較有溫度(目前是這麼想啦)。

個人臉書,臉書粉絲頁,荒廢了多年的部落格(今天開始嘗試把臉書和粉絲頁的內容適當的copy and paste過去),推特(直接用臉書粉絲頁自動copy自動投稿),instagram(我直接跳過),reddit(跳過)...

一個頭,好幾個大,得想一想如何有效率的經營。大家有什麼建議嗎?

Photo by 好ㄤ(其實照片裡,我在和滑板買家討價還價,感謝大家,8輪滑板已順利賣出~)

No comments: