Sunday 8 February 2009

Back at work

Chinese New Year went by in a flash and I'm on my third day back at work. I forgot how difficult it was getting up at a different time every day, especially at 3h00 on Saturdays. But I think I'm doing OK in terms of stamina. Yesterday, after getting up at 3h00, anchoring until 12h00, I had lunch and a movie (Madagascar 2) with Ann, then another movie (7 Pounds) and dinner with Mom and Dad. By the time I got home again, I think it was 22h00. I only had a small headache and was only half a zombie. I'm happy.

Come to think of it, even CNY's passed and I still haven't finish making my new year's resolutions yet. Well, for starters, here are three.
1. Get a new job
2. Get a new boyfriend
3. Get to bed before midnight

Seem simple enough, no? Hm. No. I guess that's why they're called "resolutions," rather than "tasks."

Gambarimasu.

My little headache's grown into a big one. Time for bed. See if I can sleep it off.

Oyasuminasai.

No comments: