Tuesday 26 October 2010

Email conversation with Dad



Background: the wire fox terrier that Mom & Dad had been taking care of was just returned to his owner

From: me
To: Mom & Dad:
Subject: 剛毛獵狐梗(懷亞鐵利亞)幼犬出售
Body: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/sanbarby/article?mid=1238&prev=38&next=1098

From: Dad
To: Mom & me
Can I have one of these as my birthday present?

------------------------- one day goes by -------------------------

From: Dad
To: Mom & me
Can I have one of these as my birthday present?
[[he sends the same email again, but this time attached with pictures from the blog advertising wire fox terrier puppies]]



------------------------- half a day goes by -------------------------

From: me
To: Dad
Mom is pretending not to hear you.

From: Dad
To: me
Do you hear me?


...to be continued (maybe)


2 comments:

gInA said...

I want those for my birthday as well!

Can I get the ones that don't poop, don't need feeding, and can always smell nice?

Unknown said...

[[pretending not to hear]]