Wednesday 27 October 2010

Solo Pasta with Jack and Shirley

Jack (with whom I went to college and trained in karate) is in town to take bridal pictures with his fiancee, Shirley. We had dinner together at Solo Pasta.





Between the three of us, we ordered three antipastis:
- pork back fat and hazelnut bruschetta
- baked eggplant with parmesan and mozzarella cheese
- asparagus salad with soft cooked eggs and parmesan cheese




And three pastas:
duck breast
broccoli and sausage meat
squid ink


P-chan introduced Solo Pasta to me and talked non-stop about it for quite a while. Thanks to Jack and Shirley, I finally got to go. I was half dead, so I’m not sure how good it was, but I’m pretty sure it was not bad. Looking forward to the next visit to decide whether or not to add it to my list of regular haunts.

Solo Pasta
#29-1 Anhe Rd Sec 1, Taipei
tel +886 2 2775 3645
台北市安和路一段29-1號

No comments: