Monday 29 March 2010

Happy birthday, Mom!





Picture slideshow with music.

After anchoring and my art class on Saturday, Mom said she wanted to have dinner at a new restaurant, and the dinner turned out to be an early birthday celebration. We're having another one on her birthday, which is Thursday. Both of my mothers have birthdays several times a year and still manage to age backwards. I don't get it. But everyone's happy, so that's what counts.

I came up with the idea of giving Mom a new computer, and Dad went to pick one out. We make a good team, especially when he gets to pay. :D It was a 16 inch Toshiba laptop - big and shiny, perfect for Mom.

Now it's off to Tokyo for me to celebrate Mama's birthday again tomorrow. Party party party!

Here's me and Dad having fun with two of his new hats. He got five in the last month. We both like hats.


No comments: