Thursday 25 March 2010

Old fashioned cookies from Fengda 蜂大古早味餅乾


Cookies from Fengda (蜂大). Mr Reindeer is guarding them so I don't eat them all before they actually make it to Tokyo. Mom says they're the best old-fashioned almond and walnut cookies in Taipei and that Grandpa used to go there all the time for his coffee when they were still living in Wanhua. The cookies are sold out of these huge, nostalgic glass jars that I must remember to take a picture of next time. Mom wasn't kidding when she told me to go with tupperware. The cookies are definitely great with a cup of coffee or tea. Even better when shared with a good friend. Try them sometime! Fengda #42 Chengdu Road, Taipei City tel +886 2 2371 9577 蜂大 台北市成都路42號 map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Felicia Weng, I believe that she's your cousin. Somehow the email she gave me was not correct, therefore I lost contact with her. By any chance you have her contact info? oh by the way, my name is Jin, I went to the same College with her in Seattle. Thank you!