Sunday, 11 December 2005

Moving

Lately, I've been thinking quite a bit about moving into the city. I love living in Danshui with my parents and dogs (and living this princess life), but the commute is so long. Not only is it time consuming, it's also discouraging when I want to meet with friends, watch a movie or simply go to a bookstore after work. With the amount of money I pay for parking and petrol every month, I could probably rent a nice flat and even hire someone to come clean once a week. I'll still come back home to Danshui if I have a couple of days off. I will need to come back to regain sanity and energy and to be with family.

This is definitely an option which I will continue to explore.

2 comments:

Anna Banana said...

I think that is a GREAT idea Michella.

miNgo said...

everyone needs their space to grow and to be themselves.. it's good to be close to family. but don't make the same mistake as dad, don't make his family (mom, dad, michael and me) yours.. you'll have to start your own family sometime. dad focused on his dad's family, and that caused alot of problems in his own family.