Sunday 11 December 2005

Mr Handsome

It's nearly 6h15, and I am still wide, wide awake, probably because I had tea with a Mr Handsome after my coworker's wedding.

We met at 23h00, he was in town and I regretted falling ill the last time he was here and we were supposed to meet. He ordered wine and I, "Indian Milk Tea," which I will only describe as "really sweet." I really wanted wine, but had to drive home afterwards, so I had to resist. This makes me want to get an apartment in the city even more. We were at Fifi's (fifi 茶酒沙龍) on Renai Road (仁愛路四段15號). It wasn't the best place in the world, but close by, so therefore convenient. We were in the first floor lounge. I think they have a nice restaurant upstairs during non-pumpkin hours. My face is going to look like a porous vegetable tomorrow (today). But, Jenny and Anna: aren't you guys proud of me? I engaged in an entire night of voluntary social activity!

I'm may just set a daring goal for next year: find a real boyfriend. Mission: Impossible.

Mr Handsome is a friend of an acquaintance. We've met only once (almost a year ago), but kept in touch. He is Taiwanese and went to the US sometime during his childhood and graduated from Boston University. Now he lives in China, but flies all over the place--a workaholic. Qui se ressamble s'assemble. How terribly tragic.

1 comment:

Anna Banana said...

I'm very proud of you!!!!