Sunday 15 October 2006

Day of rest

I thought today would never come, and I can't believe it's over already. I slept a good 9 hours last night and then two more this afternoon. Still piles of things to go through, but time's up, it's almost tomorrow.

Mom kept asking if I was going to the Lee Teng-hui fundraiser with her and Dad, but I told her I was still sick, which is half true. No matter how good it would be for me to meet some powerful people right now, if I didn' get my rest today, I think I'm going to get cancer next week.

I was chatting with Nat on MSN last night and I told him I wasn't sure if I can make it through all of this. I have faith that one day I will succeed, and that I have to pay my dues first, but I don't know if I can get through this exhaustion. We've both been having very busy days and he was saying that things will be better for him next Wednesday after his PC. When I realized that I couldn't see a date when things would get easier for me, it was very despairing.

Nat's advice was to stay healthy. I suppose that makes sense, since the time will pass eventually. All I have to do is figure out how to stay healthy. After that, maybe I will feel happier.

No comments: