Sunday 12 October 2008

Luna D'Italia

Had dinner with Ann and Luke the night before I turned into a vampire. Yes, I'm on the night shift, again.

This is at Luna D'Italia, an Italian restaurant recommended by PJ's friend, food critic 徐仲.

I liked it! The three of us had a lasagna, sirloin steak, lamb shank, cheese & ham platter, spinach salad, salami & prociutto pizza, almond cake, cappuccino, glass house wine, and we ended up paying TWD3.600 total, which I thought was quite reasonable. Food was good, but the service so so (they try hard, but the servers are just too young and inexperienced) and the lighting not that great (the shadow of my head was constantly on my dish and I couldn't see what I was eating). Looking forward to going back there again, with PJ and his friend next. Ah. I got my lasagna fix.









Luna D'Italia
#3, Lane 265, Dunhua South Road Sec 2
Taipei
+886 2 2733 9635
敦化南路2段265巷3號


No comments: