Sunday 21 October 2007

Snapping

I think I'm at that snapping point again. One minute I'm laughing, the next minute I'm crying. After anchoring four segments this morning, I decided to go to yoga. For some reason, I started crying at the end of yoga class (without anyone noticing) and then right after exiting the yoga studio, I ran into a pack of reporters, including my coworker, and I was laughing my heart away, chatting with her. Now I'm crying again.

Then the other day, I was rude to a county magistrate because of a small alcohol problem I've apparently developed. And yesterday, I was rude to someone (who was arrogant and incompetent) at the education ministry.

I'm really losing it. I need to get out of here. Maybe after my voice over job tomorrow, I'll take a train to Yingge and walk around and maybe make a ceramic bowl or two. Aughhhhh!!!!!!

1 comment:

Captain Jack said...

Oh my poor Michella,

Though I can't do much over here in US, but I do wish you feel better. :P Good luck with everything!