Wednesday 26 December 2007

Mission accomplished

Yesterday, he called in sick.

I was informally questioned by the chief editor and one of her deputies, about what happened.

Today, he was back at work, but first thing in the morning, Yaoqian told us to start reporting to him from now on. Yahoo! I noticed that I didn't even play that stupid game in my mobile phone for unconscious stress release even once.

Then in the evening, it was announced that he was the new producer of something or another. No one had even heard of the position, but no one cared either. That probably happened because the MD feels bad about getting rid of him since she was the one that asked him to come on board in the beginning. In any case, I am very happy that I will never have to deal with him anymore, and I imagine quite a few reporters were relieved to find out that he'll never get to assign any of us anymore.

If they reprimand me for the outburst that day, I'll willingly accept, because the outcome more than worth it. I think I could have handled the situation a little better, but over all, I give myself a passing score.

1 comment:

Edward said...

Dunno the whole story, but it sounds like a good outcome for you :)