Monday 26 May 2008

Pictures from LA trip

A peek into my bag before heading to the airport:
Fax copy of e-ticket, two mobile phones & extra batteries, wallet, some US dollars, a lot of Taiwan dollars to buy US dollars, book to read on the plane, make-up pouch, pen, company ID, memo pad.


Pictures Trendy took while I was doing a stand-up.




With my very professional partner that trip.


Local newspapers with the story we were chasing in it.


My hotel room "workstation":
Computer, bottled water, vitamins, cookie (on our biggest day, I only had a big bottle of water, vitamins and a cookie to hold me over), phone, long distance dialing card, mobile phones, business cards, memo pad & pen, bag, big mess.



Dinner at Mi Piace with Trendy and Cindy.


Dinner at Cheesecake Factory with Suzuko sensei and Kenny.


The streets of Pasadena.


A turkey, artichoke, spinach sandwich from Corner Bakery (one of my favorite chains when I was in college).

No comments: