Tuesday 27 May 2008

Sore jaw muscles 嘴肌酸

On the way to reporting the Morning Musume concert, the driver offered us gum. Not a big gum chewer, I accepted his offer anyway. After the concert began and the bass started going thump thump thump, my jaws went chomp chomp chomp along with it. 15 minutes later, I threw away the gum and went live at the SNG van. The gum really helped wake up my brain! But the next day, my jaw felt a little sore. Today, it's really sore. I've had my share of muscle soreness from tennis, golf, trail running, crew, karate and yoga, but I don't recall ever having jaw muscle soreness! On the upside, hopefully it'll keep me from munching between meals.

從來沒有嘴肌酸痛過。
前天去採訪早安少女組演唱會的路上,
駕駛大哥請吃口香糖,
平常不吃,但還是接受他的好意。
音樂開始後,低音蹦蹦蹦,
我的嘴巴也跟著用力嚼嚼嚼,
沒想到嘴肌昨天開始酸,
今天更酸,好難受!
從小愛運動,網球、高爾夫球、
跑山路、西式划船、空手道、瑜珈,
幾乎什麼肌肉都酸過,
就好像嘴肌沒酸過。
真的好酸喔。。。
至少這樣比較不會一直吃東西。

No comments: