Wednesday 29 July 2009

Feeling icky

I think I'm ill after all.

The first day in Hualien, I was already not feeling very well. The second day, I woke up with one especially swollen eye, a painfully bloated body, nausea and a headache. When I got back from Hualien and came home, I fell asleep around 17h00 and didn't wake up 'til 7h00 this morning. I thought I was a little better until I went jogging tonight. On the way back, my stomach really wasn't happy and I started feeling like vomiting again. Ugh...

Theme for the next few weeks: sleep well.

I have so much on my mind though. My chief editor seems to be off her rocker again, spraying insults and profanity everywhere, including over here. I try not to take it personally, but it is still very, very annoying. Also, I'm trying to get something together between FTV, the Tourism Bureau and Mama. If it works, it would be a win-win-win situation. We'll see if it's meant to be. If it works out, maybe it can count as my "contribution" to FTV and I'll have something especially memorable to leave behind when it comes time.

No comments: