Friday 24 July 2009

Napa Valley of teas



An article from the San Jose Mercury from earlier in the month.

Funny how I'm reading and learning about part of my heritage in a different language.

Going through Facebook and seeing what everyone's up to these days, minus the games. It's as if in the last three weeks, half of my coworkers have discovered FB and are playing games on there nonstop... I ended up having today off because I had to reshuffle my schedule. Juggling the night shift, travel feature, anchoring and everything in between is a real challenge sometimes. If I'm lucky, I'll only have to work for 9 straight days after next Wed. If not so lucky, then 12. We'll see. Been feeling real lucky these days :D

Today, just a little bit of carving but no printing - my body hurts too much from (probably too much) running. I don't want to be on my feet at all.

No comments: