Sunday, 16 October 2005

Another Taichung Day

I was in Taichung today, covering a national football (soccer in American English) tournament for an international players league. I was out in the sun all day and am feeling like a raisin. Between the first and last games, though, I went to do a story on this wonderful restaurant I stumbled upon two weeks ago before the marathon.

What a long day. We left Taipei at 09h15 and by the time we got back to the station, it was 21h30. I finished my two scripts on the way back, so they can be edited right away tomorrow. Not as efficient as I hoped, but I'm starting to get a better feel for things. There's still a long way to go. I feel like I'm unnecessarily walking around blind. Sometimes I wish there was someone to guide me.

I'm so numb from sitting in the car so long. It's a two-hour drive each way.

1 comment:

miNgo said...

get a female mentor.. guy ones are different the world it split in two. one where the men control and the other where the women succeed. make sure you live in the right world or at least have a healthy balance to be successful and happy..

hold your head up too high and your become snooty, hold your head too low then you lack self esteem, plant your eyes straight ahead and you'll go where you're looking