Sunday 30 September 2007

Feeling low, looking low




Zongru (my cameraman today) took these pictures with his brand new camera in between times when we were filming the Taipei Arts Festival opening ceremony. I was so tired I actually fell asleep in a chair, in the midst of all the drumming, clapping, cheering and blaring host's voice over the loudspeakers!

One of the few times you'll catch me without make-up. I couldn't get up this morning so was running late. ;)



Looking up at quickly moving clouds. We did a story on weather this morning so I was especially interested. Just a few minutes before taking this picture, it was pouring, thus the rain gear. Aside from the showers, it was quite beautiful today. We had really blue skies and the pretty puffs of clouds speeding by looked especially attractive.

Thank you Zongru for the pictures!

No comments: