Sunday 17 February 2008

Eye aye aye! 我的眼睛呀!

Expectedly, I was at the ER at 4h00 Saturday morning. The opthamologist on call's diagnosis was allergy-induced eye infection. They prescribed some anti-histamine eye drops and off I went to work. Eye aye aye. The producer didn't let me go on with my glasses because they were too loud, so I stuck in my contact lenses and gave the make-up lady quite a task. Without using tape or fake eyelashes (I'm officially allergic to them, thank goodness), they successfully made my right and left eyes look normal and decent enough to show on TV. My morning segments did not go well. My eye was not feeling well and apparently, so wasn't my brain. These days, I have a hard time remembering the names of my coworkers. It's quite a scary experience to not be able to say the name of the person you work with. I better start exercising again and getting some oxygen into my brain. Maybe that will help with insomnia too. I'm really falling apart.

凌晨四點,我果然到急診室報到。
醫生說是過敏性結膜炎。
編輯說我的眼鏡太搶了,所以不能帶上去播。
沒辦法,只能帶上隱形眼鏡,讓化妝師頭痛。
結果她真的很厲害,不用眼皮貼,不用假睫毛,
把兩個眼睛畫得看起來一樣,讓我上得了台。
但是眼睛不舒服,腦袋也連著不舒服。
前面兩節播的真是2266。
還好朝陽有事,要我幫他播6h00國語,
然後他播我的7h00台語,要不然真的死定了。
最近連同事的名字都計不起來,
那種感覺真的滿恐怖的,
明明每天一起工作,要叫名字的時候,
忽然發現名字忘了!
看來要開始運動了,給頭腦一些氧氣。
或許這樣也可以讓失眠好一點。
整個人要崩潰了。

1 comment:

Captain Jack said...

Looks like that 蜆精 didn't work well afterall. :P