Sunday 10 February 2008

Snapshots from work



That's not me. Just a 45 year old look-alike.
我的45歲分身。



One of my favorite program directors who's given me so much support and advice.
給了我好多好多的支持和建議的坤冠導播。




Reporting on college entrance exams.
採訪學測。





Reporting on a prepared food business getting ready to serve up 710 tables for the homeless in Taipei.
採訪呷七碗準備請710桌遊民吃尾牙。









Roy's birthday spent on the night shift.



A "hello and ganbatte" postcard from sweet Jack (Yuang) who was in Paris on business. I've taped it into my notebook that I bring everywhere for work and everything else.
好朋友Jack Yuan出差到法國時寄來的加油明信片。
我把它黏在我隨身攜帶的筆記本裡面。



A new year's greeting from Jeff and Shizuko, and a "cheer up" picture from Auntie Linda and Mijung on my desk.
桌上還有來自Jeff和Shizuko的賀年卡
以及Auntie Linda和Mijung的打氣照片。

No comments: