Sunday 10 February 2008

Oreo likes warm baths Oreo喜歡熱水澡



When I was in the bath tonight, Oreo whined and whined and whined. It took a while, but I figured out why - she wanted in! So I let her in, and she had a good soak herself. By the time I took the video, she was whining again and wanted out.


今天晚上泡澡時,Oreo一直whine一直whine,
我發現,原來她也想泡澡喔!
我就讓她進來,讓她泡一泡。
拍影片的時候,她又開始whine,想要出來了。




After everyone had their bedtime cookies and I crawled into bed, she whined and whined and whined again - she wanted to get in my bed too. So I let her jump up, curl up and she was dreaming and twitching her toes within seconds. She must have been dreaming good things. Funny little girl. Now she's snoring. Not so funny anymore.


泡完了,大家吃完餅乾,到了睡覺時間,
她又開始whine。
我發現,原來她也想睡我的床。
我讓她上來沒有幾秒鐘,
她就入眠開始做夢,
四隻腳動動動,應該夢得很開心。
好好玩的小朋友。
哇,現在開始打呼了。
這就不好玩了。



The only dog I knew who liked baths is my Noriko Oneesan's dog Katie. Here she is.

我知道的唯一另外一隻喜歡喜熱水澡的是我典子姊姊的狗Katie.


No comments: