Thursday 12 November 2009

Feeling blue

Had a great day at the concert yesterday. Took lots of pictures at the dress rehearsal and backstage.

Then today found out Funamizu sensei in Aomori passed away the day before yesterday. He's the samurai-looking guy/bodyguard/guide that always looked after us when we went to Nebuta Matsuri. Just couldn't stop crying when I got home from work. Sigh.

Here's me trying not to think about things but still having to be photographed by a magazine's cameraman this afternoon. It's a polaroid.

A very nice picture and a decent expression, wouldn't you say? Despite the circumstances. Thank you, Jackie.

2 comments:

Catherine Shu said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. One of my favorite professors passed away two years ago and it was so hard to just do my normal routine when I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Catherine :)