Wednesday 15 November 2006

Dying

I dreamt that I was on a plane to Tokyo, but the plane just wouldn't land. What is my life coming to?

Nearly everything is going wrong. I think I want to shrivel up and die.

Parents - fighting, nagging, complaining about each other, complaining about their own kids --- to me
Brothers - hating parents and come complaining to me
Work - blowing up in my face, nothing is going right
Flat - found a good one, but Mom says yes and then no and then finally yes, and now it's been rented out to someone else

All of this is fine and normal, and I can take it all if only a few a at time, but not all at once!

I've been so sick and tired of everything lately, at the end of the long, long day, I'm just so out of it. In the past few weeks, I've lost three sets of keys (two card keys, key to the gate, key to the front door and key to my locker) and my mobile phone (which I recovered). Perhaps the next thing I will lose is my sanity.

Forget about doing well. I don't think I can even survive.

No comments: