Friday 2 October 2009

No more Mister Nice Guy

My cameraman seems to think that because I help him out with his work, it's part of my job. I don't know of a more accommodating reporter in the entire station. I don't know of another reporter that helps edits video for the cameraman on a regular basis. That's it. No more Mister Nice Guy. At least not to him. I appreciate his work, but obviously not the other way around. From now on, I'll just let him do his job (all of it), and I'll do mine. No more bending over backwards for him, no more trying to cheer him up when he has his mood swings (which happens way too often). Forget it. At least until he shows some respect and finds the right attitude. He's great when in a good mood, but turns into someone I want to slap in the face on the days he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. Dumb sheet. The cow is hungry! (try that in Taiwanese...get it?) ARGGGGGGGG My stomach hurts. I'm so mad. I'm not perfect, but I try to make up for it in other ways. He on the other hand... Ugh.

No comments: