Friday 9 October 2009

Ouch



Went in for a flu shot with Mom and Dad yesterday and got poked once more than I had expected. The doctor said my thyroids are swollen and wanted to do tests. So they bled me and are making me go in again for an ultrasound Monday. Will also see the dentist about my TMJ on Monday too.

Maybe catching up on rest would bring better results than going to the hospital...

Sleeping + reading = my most recent cocktail for emotional lows and fatigue.

Went for pizza and pasta with Mom and Dad after the flu shot.

Primo!






(old Primo pictures. forgot to take new ones)

Primo Trattoria
復興南路一段107巷14號1F
+886 2 2711 1726
#14, Lane 107, Fuxing S Rd

2 comments:

Ken said...

Oh good. Looks like the spinach pizza is back. We went right after Morakot and they were out of spinach.

Unknown said...

No, no, those food pix are from the archive. Dunno if they have spinach right now. I didn't know that they didn't have spinach either.