Friday 11 April 2008

Comfort food 吃了會讓你心裡也很舒服的食物

Grilled zucchini, mushroom, walnut and organic baby spinach salad:



Nonzero's not for everyone. But if you're looking for healthy comfort food, it's a good choice. Here are a few things I've had lately. Oh, the other day, I got about five big packs of Yilan tianxi (pinyin) mushrooms from a press conference, and I took it over there and had Ada cook (she grilled) it all and shared it with everyone who dined there that night. Some of the guests even came to thank me as I was leaving. It was a good feeling.

非零餐廳不是每個人都會喜歡的餐廳,
但是你如果想要吃一頓讓你的心靈也舒服,
健康又好吃的飯,來這邊就對了。
前幾天在記者會上拿到大概五大盒的
宜蘭天喜菇,當天晚上就拿去請Ada
全部煮一煮(她用烤的)然後請當晚
在那邊用餐的人一起吃。
當我離開的時候,還有人跑來跟我說謝謝,
感覺真好。

Risotto with fresh squid ink:




Organic greens with pine nuts, olives and oven-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil:


Grilled peppers, greens and fish sandwich:



Passion fruit marscapone (?):



Mushroom capellini:


Fritata (reminds me of Mama's):


Me in strange hair and make-up:


Sometimes if I'm really beat after work but feel like eating, I'll stop by and have a cup of soup, a small salad and a small main dish with a little bit of Dad's whisky that he left there. It's very satisfying and helps me unwind.

有時候工作到很累,
然後下班後還有點胃口,
我就到這裡,來杯湯,
一點沙拉,一點主菜,
一點Dad留在那的whisky。
我的心和胃都感到滿足,
也可以好好放輕鬆。

Nonzero 非零餐廳
台北市仁愛路4段27巷4弄5號
+886 2 2772 1630

View Larger Map

No comments: