Tuesday 29 April 2008

I love Ada's warm salad! 我愛Ada的溫沙拉!





Ada's amazing warm salad: couscous with mushrooms, asparagus, greens, endives, baby nappa cabbage, walnuts, pine nuts, almonds, zucchini, eggplant, oven-dried tomatoes in olive oil... With some of the ingredients first grilled, then tossed, there was a fragrant smokiness and warmth that really hit the spot. Yum yum yum. I love warm salads, but this one is probably the best I've ever had. Second best was a wilted shungiku salad with tiny tiny fish. I had that at a music cafe in Tokyo, of all places!

Also, we had a shrimp and white asparagus sandwich with poached egg on the side, and angel food chocolate cake with whipped cream.

Two dishes, one dessert and three hours later, Ann and I were two happy, happy girls.









Nonzero:
仁愛路四段27巷4弄5號
+886 2 2772 1630

No comments: