Friday 11 April 2008

I really do love flowers 我好愛好愛花




I really love flowers. I cannot live without them. Orchids are my favorite these days. Not only have I come to the point where I'm not longer killing them, the ones I've repotted are even growing new roots and leaves. I'm so proud of myself! I've gotten so quick at repotting that I can do it in between cooking dumplings after work. Oh, that sounds so sad and lonely. Ah, such is my life.

我真的很愛花,
幾乎要變成"花痴"了。
沒有花,我活不下去。
最近最喜歡的是蘭花。
除了已經不是蘭花殺手,
我換盆的蘭花也都開始長新葉,新根。
真是so proud of myself!
現在換盆快到下班後
可以邊煮水餃邊換。
哎唷,聽起來好孤單悲哀的生活。
哎呀,我的生活就是這樣啦。

Here are the flowers I currently have. It got so hot so quickly recently that nearly all the flowers have bloomed.

最近養的花。突然變好熱,所有的花都開了。










For the office:
帶去辦公室的:




A small one for the bathroom:
化妝室的小小株:



Some pear blossom cuttings too.
還有梨花支喔。



If you like the fancier arrangements, this is my current favorite florist:
如果你喜歡當中比較有造型的,
這是我最近最喜歡的花店:
Santa Ana 聖她安娜
台北市大安區瑞安街23巷4號
+886 2 2700 8574
I always ask Ms Xu to help me. They did the flowers for Daniel and Quyen's wedding.
我都找一位許小姐幫我。
Daniel和Quyen婚宴用的花是他們那邊的。


View Larger Map

No comments: