Saturday 5 April 2008

Survived press conference debut 記者會主持處女秀過關!

Thanks to Mama's beautiful Japanese and Peter, my experienced and helpful co-host, I survived my first press conference.

我的記者會主持處女秀過關!
能夠順利真的要感謝Mama教我漂亮的日文,
還有充滿經驗的文堯哥的照顧。

I had been nervous about this for weeks. During the press conference, I avoided eye contact with Mama and Oneesan at all costs. From what I hear, they avoided eye contact with me, too. We were all looking over each others' heads and off to either side. It may sound funny, but it sure wasn't when I was standing up there trying to speak the type of Japanese I never learned to use!

為了這件事情,緊張了好幾個星期。
記者會的事後,我不管怎麼樣
就是不敢看Mama和Oneesan。
不敢和她們的眼線對上,
我看她們後面、前面,左邊,右邊...
聽說她們也都不敢看我。
或許聽起來很好笑,
但是站在那邊講以前沒機會用過的日文,
一點都不好玩。

The night before, I was at Mama's hotel room until nearly midnight, working on the Japanese. I guess I did OK in the end. After the PC, I got a " みっちゃん、よく出来ましたよ。" (Good job, Michella-chan.) It came as the lift was closing them in, and I walked away with the biggest smile on earth at that moment. I am still smiling. :)

記者會的前一晚,
我在Mama飯店房裡耗到幾乎半夜,
扒著Mama教我那些日文。
最後看來結果還能接受,
記者會後,她們坐上電梯,
當電梯門正在關的時候
喊出一句"みっちゃん、よく出来ましたよ。"
就是Michella-chan,做得很好喔。
那個時候,我臉上掛的笑容,
世界上沒有任何人比得上。
到現在還在笑。 :)

I'm ready for my next challenge!

來吧,下一個挑戰!

No comments: