Monday 7 April 2008

Up close and personal 近距離接觸





On the way in from an assignment last last Sunday, we met a girl who was walking around with her pet lovebird. He wasn't on a leash, his wings weren't clipped, he was just peachily hanging out with his owner. Amazing! Animal lover that I am, I asked if I can hold him, meaning have him perch himself on my finger. She very graciously allowed me to do that, and he decided to get up close and personal with me, climbing up my sleeve to rest on my jacket collar. What a cute pie! And how perfect it was, his green, white and yellow plumes and big black eyes perfectly matching my jacket, scarf and glasses that day! The girl says she takes him everywhere. She puts him in a zippered pocket, leaving enough space for him to stick his head out, and they zip around Taipei on her motorcycle. Amazing!

上上星期天採訪回來,
在門口碰到一個女孩帶著她的愛情鳥。
這隻鳥沒有鏈子,羽毛也沒有剪,
但是就開開心心的在主人那邊,
不會想要飛走。
我很愛動物,所以我就問她說
可不可以借我一下,
意思讓牠站在我手指頭上。
她說好,但是小鳥就從我手指,
一路爬爬爬到我肩膀,
最後決定和我近距離接觸,
來到我外套領子上。
好可愛!
而且牠的黃色綠色白色的羽毛
和大大的黑色眼睛
剛剛好跟我那天穿的
外套,絲巾和眼鏡真是配!

主人說,她都會把她這小朋友放在
有拉鍊的外套口袋裡,
留一個小縫讓牠的頭可以伸出來
然後騎摩托車在台北趴趴走。
好神奇!

2 comments:

said...

wow nice hair style^^ you look so great~

Unknown said...

Thank you. I have Yamaguchi sensei in Tokyo and 蘇老師 in Taipei to thank for it.