Tuesday 15 January 2008

Coincidence 巧合



The other day, I found in my wallet the business card Binfu gave me the day we met. I can't believe I've been carrying it around all this time. Well, maybe I can. Then I took it out and brought it to the office to stick into my note pad, hoping that his card and any reminder of him would be turned away as I fill up new pages and turn them over.

Then as I got off work around 00h30, I saw one of his cars parked in front of the station. It was a silver SL. I'm pretty sure it was his car, because the last 4 digits were "3138." After dinner one time last year, I asked him what "3138" meant. He said he bought the car from his best friend, who picked those numbers. "31" was for his friend's birthday, and "38" was for his 38th car. That's trivia that one doesn't really forget.

He wasn't in the car, and I didn't see him anywhere else. He may have been talking to people from our sales department, as he has business with them. I guess our sales guys work hard, hosting clients at the station until past midnight.

As it's not like him to come see me, what an interesting coincidence it was.

前幾天,我在皮夾裡找到認識炳甫那天他給我的名片
今天,我把名片帶到公司,打算貼到筆記本裡面
想說每翻一頁,貼著名片的那一頁就越來越後面,那回憶也離我越來越遠

但是凌晨12點半下班時,走出大樓卻看到他的車子
人沒在車子裡,所以應該是來找我們業務部的人吧
不過這些業務員還真辛苦,到了半夜還在公司和接待客戶

他應該不是來找我的,所以可真是個有趣的巧合

No comments: