Thursday 10 January 2008

Formosa (English) news 英語新聞

Tonight, for the first time in more than a year, I anchored the English news show. I was all but seven stories, but it felt nice to be speaking a language I'm familiar with on-air. Except, I think I've gotten a little rusty at speaking English. Ha! Or maybe I was just too tired. It was my 13th hour at work, and my tongue just couldn't move. I never knew the word "acknowledged" was so hard to speak...

Although it's been more than a year, and my English has deteriorated a bit, I think my presentation has improved. So it's not a total loss after all.

I'll be on one more time tomorrow night. Next week, Jinny (the regular anchor) will be back.

今晚,我一年多來第一次播英語新聞
能夠用一個我熟悉的語言來播新聞,感覺真好
只不過,我的英文好像退步了,真糟糕
或許是太累了,早上八點上班,到了晚上九點才進棚錄英語新聞,感覺舌頭完全打結
從來不曉得"acknowledged"有多難念

雖然隔了一年多,英語似乎退步,但是播報感覺上進步了許多

明天再播一天,下禮拜當家主播Jinny就會回來了

No comments: