Friday 11 January 2008

Halfway through 過半了

Seven straight days of work, two of them until 21h30. I'm exhausted and my head is about to burst. But there's another seven days left. Starting tomorrow, I go on the night shift, and what a great way to start it off by covering final voting and ballot counting for legislative elections. It'll be a mess and a good preview of the presidential election coming up in March.

Perhaps the good thing about this election is that the number of seats in the legislature will be cut in half. Hopefully this will also cut down on the number of crazy people we see in political news, throwing things at each other in the legislature, calling each other names and just generally creating chaos. See how much I care for politics and politicians?

Well, the good news about going on the night shift is that I'll have time to do my laundry before work tomorrow.

因為選舉而被禁假,今天已經是連續上班第七天了,而且其中兩天還加班到九點半
我真的好累,我的頭也快爆炸了
不過,還有七天才能休息
明天開始要值小夜班,而且第一晚就要採訪立委選舉投票和開票
現場和新聞作業一定會亂七八糟,但是這應該是個總統大選的好預告

或許這個選舉帶來的好事是立委席數減半
希望減半後,一天到晚上媒體丟便當,講粗話,作秀的政客也可以減少一些
看得出我多不喜歡政治嗎?

不過上夜班有個好處,就是上班前可以先洗一鍋衣服

No comments: